Your brands are business assets
- How do we know the independent contribution of our brands to the value of the organization?
- Can we financially isolate our brand’s ability to drive demand & protect pricing? Can we use this understanding to increase volumes and value?
- Can we securitize debt or price an IPO by putting a value to all our assets, including intangible ones?
- Can brand valuation support licensing arrangements?
Your brands are business pivots
- Can we serve our customers better by being singular about our offering?
- How do we begin to define an organisation that is not entirely dependent on its leadership?
- What is the character of the organisation that needs to be preserved?
Your brands are Blue Ocean™ vessels
- Can our brands help us achieve disruptive growth?
- Can we use the strength of the brand asset to re-define the boundaries of the business?
- Can the brand enable us to dream of a future in which the business is many times its current size?
- How can the momentum and margins of the business be higher as a consequence of using the brand to drive strategy?
Your brands are business organizers
- Can we get everyone in the organisation to represent the brand and its drivers?
- Can we communicate both internally and externally in one voice?
- Is it possible for us to tighten and sharpen branding and communications’ briefs?